PROGRAM DURATION: 12TH SEPTEMBER – 23RD OCTOBER, 2016
6 PROJECTS.6 INTERNS.6 MENTORS. 6 WEEKS
This is a 6 weeks part-time online research opportunity to investigate, examine and report latest information on public policy in India. Each intern will be provided a comprehensive learning experience and a chance to contribute in change making process.
Highlights of the Program :
- Opportunity to investigate various subjects on Indian Governance and Policy
- Chance to interact with renowned Member of Parliamentarians and public policy experts
- Continuous mentorship and personal guidance from the MY Parliament team
- Best articles/case-studies will be published across various portals
- Nomination in the national level simulation as a Cabinet Minister
- Work with leading researchers in the policy space who will mentor interns through the process
How will it help you?
It is an initiative by MY Parliament to engage youth in Policy making environment and spread awareness of its form and procedures.
- Through this young people will be directly involved in parliamentary processes.
- On the basis of performance of each candidate, they will be offered a position in Cabinet Secretariat in the next session.
With this we aim to bridge the gap between the policy makers of today with tomorrow.